Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Initial blog post, The Launch

It was a Stark and Burnside night, when mi esposa showed me a book in the library whose thesis pondered if a couple should stay together on account of the dog. She wondered, given this thesis,

"Do you have a book inside you?"

I pointed out that we were in a library, and it is still ok to check out the books for free..I didn't have to steal them.

This conversation coupled with our family motto of "Never, Ever let the truth get in the way of a good story" led to this posting.

This story will be a living testimony to my fabricated life, and will be affirmed mostly by deceased relatives who can vouch for the absolute authenticity of my every word. Stay tuned, this is a rudimentary stage, an early period..a beginning, a start...It was a Start and dorm room night. Hmmmm, Start was a high school somewhere in my memory.

3 comments:

  1. You may have a book in you, but you ain't have no editor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right and I am wrong. Does this post need editing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much more betterer. Knock knock.

    ReplyDelete